Zen Counseling Training for Repeaters
Time & Location
About the Event
*** Zen Counseling Training for Repeaters is for past participants who have not completed Certification or those who wish to refresh their previous Zen Counseling Training **
Zen Counseling is a simple yet powerful & effective form of counseling based on the fundamental principal of ZEN Buddhism.
The origin of ZEN Counseling :
Mr. Kenichi Ishimaru created ZEN Counseling in the year 2000 in Japan.
“Zen Counseling is based on the concept of Zen. Westerners often ask me what is Zen. My answer is very simple. If it is simple, it is Zen. If it is complicated, it is not Zen. Our mind is full of junk thoughts. So, it is not Zen LOVE is simple. Love or non-love. so, love is Zen Zen is Love and any truth itself.” – Kenichi Ishimaru
About ZEN Counseling?
ZEN Counseling is the simplest counseling method created based on the concept of ZEN that everyone is already a Buddha. It is designed to learn all the methods in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified ZEN Counsellor.
ZEN Counseling was born from a simple question “If everyone is already a Buddha and your client is also a Buddha, then what is the role of Counseling? What is the role of counselor?”
ZEN Counseling helps open up the clients’ capacity to heal themselves and to solve their problems by coming in contact with their Inner Wisdom, without giving any advice.
Benefits of becoming a Certified ZEN Counsellor:
- ZEN Counseling is effective in all kinds of problems like anxiety, depression, mental disorders, health problems, studies or relationship issue, financial or even spiritual issues.
- ZEN Counseling Training can help you find solutions to your own problems.
- You can help your friends, family, business team or anybody to find answers to their problems.
- You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
- ZEN Counseling Training can be an additional tool to your existing teaching of yoga, meditation or any other discipline.
- ZEN Counseling helps create a better world with happy people looking inside for solution to their problems.
Date: 26 & 27 June 2021 - Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 6pm India Time on Zoom Meetings
Training Instructor: Dr Ronak Gandhi (MBBS, PGDHHM, FRIPH) - President, Zen Counseling Association
He is a Medical Doctor, Holistic Health Practitioner, Zen Counselling Teacher, Enlovement Coach, TEDx Speaker & Peace Ambassador. He is the only Indian with the 4th Black belt in Kyudo – Japanese Zen Archery and a trained facilitator in Meditation, Therapy, Hypnosis & Healing Arts
The participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. All participants need to practice as a trainee ZEN Counselor with 30 people/sessions. After submission of a report of 30 case studies, the participants will be certified as official ZEN Counselors. Certificate will be provided by the International ZEN Counseling Association, Japan. You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
Please Note: After successful completion of Repeaters Training, you will get an extension of 90 days to complete your free trial sessions. You do not need to repeat all the session from number 1, your previously completed sessions will be counted in the submission. But you are expected to complete the submission in a prescribed format within 90 days.
For any further information, kindly contact Zen Couseling Team on +91 8758533222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZCT for RepeatersINR 5,000INR 5,0000INR 0