Sat, 20 Nov|
Zen Counseling Training
Become a Certified Zen Counsellor. Total 4 Days Training 20 and 21 November 2021, Saturday and Sunday 27 and 28 November 2021, Saturday and Sunday
Time & Location
20-Nov-2021, 11:00 am IST – 28-Nov-2021, 6:00 pm IST
About the Event
Become a Certified Zen Counsellor by joining the Online Zen Counselling Training with Dr Ronak Gandhi this November.
This Training is of 4 days distibuted over 2 weekends on Saturdays and Sundays
Date: 20 and 21 November 2021, Saturday and Sunday
27 and 28 November 2021, Saturday and Sunday
Time: 11 am to 6 pm (Indian Standard Time)
Online on Zoom Meetings
Zen Counseling is a simple yet powerful & effective form of counseling based on the fundamental principal of Zen Buddhism.
The origin of Zen Counseling :
Mr. Kenichi Ishimaru created Zen Counseling in the year 2000 in Japan.
“Zen Counseling is based on the concept of Zen. Westerners often ask me what is Zen. My answer is very simple. If it is simple, it is Zen. If it is complicated, it is not Zen. Our mind is full of junk thoughts. So, it is not Zen LOVE is simple. Love or non-love. so, love is Zen Zen is Love and any truth itself.” – Kenichi Ishimaru
About Zen Counseling?
Zen Counseling is the simplest counseling method created based on the concept of Zen that everyone is already a Buddha. It is designed to learn all the methods in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified Zen Counsellor.
Zen Counseling was born from a simple question “If everyone is already a Buddha and your client is also a Buddha, then what is the role of Counseling? What is the role of counselor?”
Zen Counseling helps open up the clients’ capacity to heal themselves and to solve their problems by coming in contact with their Inner Wisdom, without giving any advice.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Zen Counsellor:
- Zen Counseling is effective in all kinds of problems like anxiety, depression, mental disorders, health problems, studies or relationship issue, financial or even spiritual issues.
- Zen Counseling Training can help you find solutions to your own problems.
- You can help your friends, family, business team or anybody to find answers to their problems.
- You can start your Zen Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of Zen Counseling.
- Zen Counseling Training can be an additional tool to your existing teaching of yoga, meditation or any other discipline.
- Zen Counseling helps create a better world with happy people looking inside for solution to their problems.
Training Instructor: Dr Ronak Gandhi (MBBS, PGDHHM, FRIPH) - President, Zen Counseling Association
He is a Medical Doctor, Holistic Health Practitioner, Zen Counselling Teacher, Enlovement Coach, TEDx Speaker & Peace Ambassador. He is the only Indian with the 4th Black belt in Kyudo – Japanese Zen Archery and a trained facilitator in Meditation, Therapy, Hypnosis & Healing Arts
- The participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. All participants need to practice as a Trainee Zen Counselor and submit an assignment of trial sessions within 30 days to be eligible to appear for CZC exam (Certified Zen Counsellor exam). All successful Trainee Zen Counsellors will be awarded as Certified Zen Counselors. Certificate will be provided by the International Zen Counseling Association, Japan. You can start your Zen Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of Zen Counseling.
Zen Counseling Association India is by Loving Foundation, a Non-Profit Institute for Personal Growth & Holistic Community Meditation Center.
“Zen Counseling is the light that illuminates the real me. It has changed my life a lot. The problems that I thought were small were associated with a big trauma. The problems I thought was big was solved in 5 minutes. Zen Counseling gives me time and place to look at myself. I hope this light will be brought to many people.”
– Satsuki Kato, Zen Counselor, Japan
“In this session I realised that, it’s so easy to help anybody to solve any problem. And I don’t need to know anything about it. That’s really wonderful. ”
– Yogesh Lokhande, Marketing Manager, Pune.
“The past 4 days. I know have personally affected me on a very deep level somewhere. And I think… what I am taking from here is something So Beautiful, So Simple and So Powerful that I feel very very honoured.”
– Namrita Chahal, Housewife, Bhubneshwar.
For any further information, kindly contact Zen Couseling Team on +91 8758533222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Videos of Zen Counseling :
ZCT - Price A
This Price is for International Residents₹32,000.00
ZCT - Price B
This discounted ticket applies for Residents of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.₹20,000.00
ZCT - Price A for Early Bird
This Price is for International Residents₹28,000.00
ZCT - Price B for Early Bird
This discounted ticket applies for Residents of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.₹16,000.00